About Me

Gladstone, QLD, Australia
A little about me : mummy to 3 adorable little monkeys : Harley (7) Lachlan (5) and Alexis (3), i have an amazing hubby that supports me in everything I do . The best family a girl could ask for. I am a photographer, and love it!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Such a gorgeous little family......

This adorable family were so much fun to be with on a wonderful warm sunny morning in Mackay at the local botanical gardens. Meet sweet little Summer, adorable baby Hunter and their gorgeous mummy and daddy, Julie and Shaun. Thanks so much guys for an awesome morning with you. It was fantastic to finally meet you guys. I will be in touch very soon, but for now enjoy your sneak peek here on my blog. xx






Isnt this little fella just the CUTEST!!! I could have taken him home :) xx


Such a little sweetheart..... xx







And of course the gorgeous mummy and daddy of these 2 adorable kiddies, Julie and Shaun :) xx













1 comment:

  1. thanks Kath they are great can't wait to see the rest! think i am going to have a hard time deciding which ones to print. we had a lovely morning with you two was lovely to meet you and your family!!

    loved all these except the one of me side on pulling that horrible face!!

    ReplyDelete