About Me

Gladstone, QLD, Australia
A little about me : mummy to 3 adorable little monkeys : Harley (7) Lachlan (5) and Alexis (3), i have an amazing hubby that supports me in everything I do . The best family a girl could ask for. I am a photographer, and love it!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome







OK so here is my first entry onto my blog for Kath Rigby Photography. I am going to upload a few older photoshoots on here to showcase some of my earlier works and as I do some more will also add them here. Enjoy and please comment as I really find everyone's feedback useful, I can always learn something to improve my work. Kathxx
These are some of the photos of the gorgeous little Aiden Hunt with his mummy. Sucha cute little man and his mum is just gorgeous!






No comments:

Post a Comment