About Me

Gladstone, QLD, Australia
A little about me : mummy to 3 adorable little monkeys : Harley (7) Lachlan (5) and Alexis (3), i have an amazing hubby that supports me in everything I do . The best family a girl could ask for. I am a photographer, and love it!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Intimatacy + elegance = Perfect Day xx

A perfect day, perfect couple, 4 guests, makes for a very private and elegant wedding. Leanne and Micheal were married at Canoe point on July 20th 2011 with 4 of their closest friends watching in a simple yet intimate ceremony with celebrant Liana Wynne on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Gladstone region, followed by champagne and cake.
I met Leanne through my local gym, such an inspiration to me and such an amazing woman that I was honoured when asked to photograph her wedding. Thankyou both Leanne and Micheal for selecting me as your wedding photographer. I hope you enjoy your images as much as Brian and I both enjoyed taking them. I will be in touch soon with your full gallery.

Kath xx






One of my favourite images for the day. :)



May your marriage be full of love and happiness for many more years to come xx








No comments:

Post a Comment