About Me

Gladstone, QLD, Australia
A little about me : mummy to 3 adorable little monkeys : Harley (7) Lachlan (5) and Alexis (3), i have an amazing hubby that supports me in everything I do . The best family a girl could ask for. I am a photographer, and love it!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Lil Miss Georgia xx









HUGE Happy Birthday wishes to this little Princess Miss Georgia. Georgia is such a little doll and had so much fun making a mess with her pretty purple cake that her wonderful mummy made. Dressed in her gorgeous little pettiskirt, pettitop and headband from Baby Headbands and Accesories. Thanks to mummy Mel for bringing this adorable little princess to me for her 1st birthday cake smash. I will be in touch soon with your full gallery. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment