About Me

Gladstone, QLD, Australia
A little about me : mummy to 3 adorable little monkeys : Harley (7) Lachlan (5) and Alexis (3), i have an amazing hubby that supports me in everything I do . The best family a girl could ask for. I am a photographer, and love it!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 gorgeous ladies on a perfect winter morning......

This perfectly sunny winter morning here in Gladstone was the best morning out with these gorgeous ladies. Mum Julie is such an amazing mummy to these 4 girls . They are all so close and the best of friends. I love the closeness of sisters the giggles and "looks" with each other that share more than words ever could, the bond that makes them who they are.

Thanks Ladies for a wonderful morning with you. I hope you all enjoy your sneak peek. :)
Stacey, Dayna, Ashleigh, Rikki and mum Julie.


These 4 girls are the best of friends, so much fun :)






Mum - Julie.

Little Miss Dayna.




Miss Rikki


Miss Ashleigh


Miss Stacey








Thanks again ladies and I will be in touch with your full Gallery soon. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment